Friday 30 January 2015

Were You A Born Cusp? Find Out Here.


This is basically about zodiac signs and while I'm not a huge fan, I'm quite fascinated at how well it's able to interpret individuals' personality traits, which I've been able to link to my favorites; MBTI typology and The Enneagram.
I'm a personality freak. I mean, I just love learning about how individuals behave and why they're the way they are. Because I'm a people person, it helps me relate better with them.

About Cusps
My good friend got me quite fascinated about zodiac signs and how you can tell people's character just by knowing their date of birth.


But I found in my case, that none truly applied to me.
I seemed to be a mix of all zodiac signs, so I thought of my personality traits and character as divergent.

Google has always been my friend and during one of my deep surfing days I came across the word "Cusp Signs"

It is a description for those who consolidate the energies of two zodiac signs by reason of their date and time of birth.

If your date of birth fall on or between these dates, then like me, you're a cusp! :)

See table below for more information.

I got most of my information from www.tarot.com
Which of the cusps do you belong to?
Do you have any enquiries?
Please feel free to let me know your opinion on cusps, zodiac signs, among other things, by leaving your comments below.






S/N
Date of Birth
Cusp Description
Other Remarks
1.
Jan 16 – Jan 22
Capricorn – Aquarius
The Cusp of Mystery and Imagination
Never A Dull Moment With These Lot.
2.
Feb 15 – Feb 21
Aquarius – Pisces
The Cusp of Sensitivity
Compassionate and Imaginative.
3.
Mar 17 – Mar 24
Pisces – Aries
The Cusp of Rebirth
Dreamy Imaginative Go-Getters.
4.
Apr 16 – Apr 22
Aries – Taurus
The Cusp of Power
Natural Born Leaders, A Force To Be Reckoned With.
5.
May 17 – May 23
Taurus – Gemini
The Cusp of Energy
Strong and Mentally Agile, Clever and Communicative.
6.
Jun 17 – Jun 24
Gemini – Cancer
The Cusp of Magic
Light Hearted and Fun, Caring and Devoted.
7.
Jul 19 – Jul 25
Cancer – Leo
The Cusp of Oscillation
Cheerful, Creative Passionate and Loving.
8.
Aug 19 – Aug 25
Le0 – Virgo
The Cusp of Exposure
Hard Working, Honest, Success-Driven and Positive.
9.
Sep 19- Sep 25
Virgo – Librans
The Cusp of Beauty
Attractive, Intellectual, Artistic and Sensuous.
10.
Oct 19 – Oct 25
Libra – Scorpio
The Cusp of Drama & Criticism
Powerful, Competent, Sexy and Charming.
11.
Nov 18 – Nov 24
Scorpio – Sagittarius
The Cusp of Revolution
Energetic, Adventurous, Generous and Humorous.
12.
Dec 18 – Dec 24
Sagittarius – Capricorn
The Cusp of Prophecy
Responsible, Fair, Loyal, Outgoing and Successful.

3 comments:

  1. I've never been a zodiac person.... I'm not a zodiac person.... and it may come off as a tad ignorant but I'm never going to be a zodiac person. Sikena.

    Hihohihihihohi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I understand.
      And there's nothing ignorant about it :)

      Different Paths, Different Choices.
      None should claim to be better than the other.

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't belong to any of these cusps (maybe 'they' intentionally left out my date of birth)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Feedback!
I enjoy reading them :)