Friday 23 January 2015

An Addendum


This is an Addendum to my Latest Proposal on Daily Confessions



Every new day, by the creator's grace, I'll come here to speak from my deep feelings concerning the day.
We're encouraged to do the same too.
I'll create a post for each day and then we comment for as long as we want, as much as we want - till the end of that day.

The beauty of it is that, we get to see our declarations, and we agree with one another.

For example;


Anonymous 1 declares:- As I go out today, I am blessed, everybody around me radiates God's glory.
I don't care what my enemies have done, or what they are doing. My eyes is focused on my Creator. I declare his light and glory over them. I have power today. I can do all things through the one who strengthens me.

Anonymous 2 decrees:- Today is a day of Joy, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Anonymous 3 confesses:- Our world as we know it is immersed in love and light. There is peace, there is laughter, there is abundance!

Anonymous 4 speaks:- My world is beautiful, I am beautiful, I am whole, I am pure, I am magnificent! I radiate sheer, unadulterated beauty!

|
|
|
|

Let's say I'm Anonymous 5, seeing these writeups above will inspire me to drop mine. Sometimes, I'll be moved to agree with any of the contributors, perhaps I'm touched by their circumstance - for example Anonymous 4. Even if I'm not inspired to say anything for myself at that moment, I could just mention her thus:-
@Anonymous4 - Yes, I agree with you, you are beautiful, your heart is beautiful, whatever thought or imagination that is giving you the impression that you're not is cast down now. Your creator thinks only good thoughts towards you. All is well with you.

^^^ See what I just did up there?
I just spoke good things into my life too.
In seeking to better the life of another via my words, I am unwittingly bettering mine.
I went beyond my depression and sadness and decreed good things for another person.

More oft than not, when we engage in practices like this, we find that we're in a better place.

Besides, it's Okay to talk to yourself too! Be your best encourager.

This idea just occurred to me today and I think it can be modified to suit just about anyone, irrespective of your belief or unbelief, one thing we can agree on is that we are one and that Love ought to reign supreme.

I want to plead that you encourage me by coming around often and drop inspired comments from your deep feelings as I explained in the post penultimate this one.

I really don't know how this would pan out, but I'm convinced it's an effort worth giving a shot.
More than its being a service to ourselves, I think of it as a greater service to humanity.


Selah.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will be anonymous (4a).


    I like the way it was presented, that's positive self talk. The way he communicates with his mind is awesome, you see, with positive self talk you can create a new you.

    Whatever thing you say to your mind is your roadmap to the future. Each word takes you to a specific destination that is unknow to you.

    We always have a lot of things to discuss with our mind, and we can literally change who we are by changing what we say when we talk to our mind.

    Nice work Adanaya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sir. Yes I agree with you. The mind is the battlefield. Our seat of awareness. We have been imbued with so much power, strength and capability. One way to access these is by renewing our minds, by conforming them with the thoughts of the creator towards us.
      We do this by accessing that which is real in our hearts, speaking from our deep feelings.
      Thanks again.

      Delete

Thanks For Your Feedback!
I enjoy reading them :)