Tuesday 23 December 2014

Written Excerpts From Jim Carrey's Speech At Maharishi University Of Management, Iowa.

Culled from Jim Carrey's Speech

"I cannot be contained because I am the Container.

There's a big difference between a dog that's going to eat you in your mind and an actual Dog that's going to eat you.


 Fear is going to be a player in your  life, but we  get to decide how much.

 The decisions we make are based on  love or  fear.


 What does the world need that your  talent can  provide.


 The effect you have on others is the best  currency there is.





Who'd I be without my fame?

Who'd I be if I said things people didn't wanna hear?

Who'd I be if I didn't fit into people's expectation of me?

Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world.
Risk being seen from all of your glory.
Ultimately, we are not the avatars we create, we're not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through, all else is just smoking mirror, distracting but not truly compelling.


My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul. :o

Our eyes are not just viewers, they're also projectors.

How tricky is this ego, that it'd tempt us with something we already possess!

Let the universe know what you want, work towards it, and let go of how it comes to pass!

our job is not to figure out how its gonna happen for you, but to open the door in your head and when the door opens in real life, just walk thru it.

Life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you.

Why not take a chance on faith.

Hope is a beggar, hope walks thru' the fire, faith leaps over it.

Choose Love and don't ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!
I enjoy reading them :)