Tuesday 24 February 2015

Imaginations (Putting My Weirdest Thoughts On Screen)



I sometimes imagine a world without labels, a world without guile.
Where everyone's free to be who they are without fear of judgement and isolation.

I imagine a world where everyone is accepted, where for example, I can freely decide to marry a muslim, and not feel any fear whatsoever or have to contend with what society or family thinks.

I imagine a society where love and loving isn't stereotypical and defined.
If this, then that.

I imagine a world where true freedom and sincerity of heart prevails.

I wish I could deprogram myself of all the beliefs and ideologies that were stuffed into me while growing up.
Some of of them are demons I have to fight daily, and it ain't funny, trust me.

I want to return back to innocence.
To that world where there is neither judgement nor condemnation.
Where everyone is free to be themselves around me.
Where "Tufiakwa" rarely prevails.

I desire a classless society.
I wish to pull down strongholds of authority.

I want to always be connected to that higher dimension within.
When I'm in that dimension......
There's no good or bad, no segregation, no slaves, no lows.
No sacred, No secular.

There's only light, and there's only love.

Even where evil prevails, even where oppression reigns supreme, this light comes in and sucks it all out.

This, to me, is how life ought to be.

Weird Idealistic Way Of Thinking, I guess.

But then again, impossible is nothing.
Even as core realists, in one way or another, we all strive for an ideal (the ideal).

It matters not how long it takes.
Layer by layer
Thought upon thoughts
Precept upon precept
A little here and there;

We Will Get There.

What's yours?
I'd like to read about your really weird thoughts too.
It doesn't have to look anything like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!
I enjoy reading them :)