Thursday 27 November 2014

Random Thoughts

So I'm thinking........

Why are people like me always so serious?

Why do we sometimes find it hard to just live, to just be?


Even when we try to emancipate ourselves from the strongholds of religion, why do we feel like we still owe "her"?

Why do we worry about things we cannot change when there's enough resource(s) to make things better in the present and indeed tomorrow?

Why are we emotionally healthy today and the next day,
it feels like we've never really made any progress towards our own emotional intelligence and health?

Why are we so full of assurance today, like we have a set path we want to tow and tomorrow, it feels like, we're actually running in circles, like nothing meaningful is happening or ever happened to us?

Where is God the creator when we fight these mind battles?

What does he really do?


^^^ That's me being real up there, not sugarcoating anything. I'd like to believe I'm not alone with these thoughts. What's your experience? How have you been able to cope?

It'd mean a lot me, getting to hear from you.

Let's Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback!
I enjoy reading them :)